Splendid Features of Fote Slag Dryer[ Feb 14,2014]
Same like common industrial dryer, slag dryer is also a type of rotary dryer which can be used for drying not only slag produced after rapid water quenching of lava smelted by steelworks in such industries as building material, metallurgy, ore beneficiation, chemistry and cement, but various materials such as carbide slag, limestone, clay, river sand, quartz sand and grain slag.
Slag dryer is mainly composed of rotary cylinder, air induction device, high-speed scattering device, lifting board, self-cleaning device, transmission device, conveyor belt, blast heater, reducer, supporting device and sealing device. Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. has many years of experience in manufacturing various drying machines including slag dryer, coal slime dryer as well as sludge dryer, and the slag dryer produced by our company has reasonable design, excellent manufacture, stable performance, advanced technology, high output, low energy consumption, small floor space and high mechanical degree.
Splendid Features of Fote Slag Dryer:
1. High drying strength. As materials in the airflow are highly dispersed, all the superficial areas of the particles are effective drying areas.
2. Short drying time.
3. Simple structure, small floor space and easy construction and maintenance.
4. High handling capacity and thermal efficiency. When drying unbound water, the thermal efficiency can reach as high as 60%.
5. This dry mining equipment realizes zero horizontal thrust, thus greatly reducing the abrasion of the riding and catching wheel and ensuring stable and reliable operation of the cylinder.
6. Fote slag drying machine adopts self-aligning type riding wheel device, so that the match of the riding wheel and the rolling ring is always in linear contact, thus greatly reducing the abrasion and power consumption.
- Coal Briquetting Machine
- Charcoal Briquette Machine
- Mineral Powder Briquetting Machine
- Hydraulic Briquetting Machine
- Small Briquetting Machine
- Energy-Saving Briquetting Machine
- Desulfurization Gypsum Briquetting Machine
- Coal Ash Briquetting Machine
- Coal Slag Briquetting Machine
- Slurry Briquetting Machine
- Dry Powder Briquetting Machine
- High Pressure Briquetting Machine
- Iron Powder Briquetting Machine
- Steel Slag Briquetting Machine
- Refractory Material Briquetting Machine
- Lime Briquetting Machine
- Peat Briquetting Machine
- Oxide Scale Briquetting Machine
- Hydrostatic Pressure Briquetting Machine
- Strong Pressure Briquetting Machine